UPHESC Recruitment 2014 – 1652 Asst Professors Vacancies Online Application Form
U.P Higher Education Services Commission has announced notification for inviting applications from the Indian Citizens, for permanent engagement to the total 1652 Assistant Professors Posts for 46 Subjects through Direct recruitment basis.
Candidates those satisfy the prescribe criteria are allowed to apply online by Mar 20 – Apr 21,2014 through Online facility provided with official notification. Before Online registration, Candidate must read all instructions carefully.
After successfully submitting application, Print the copy of System generated Application form and the form for future use.
Assistant Professor : 1652 Posts
- Qualification : Graduate in relevant subject with 55% Marks, JRF/ NET/SLET qualified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600 – 39100/-
* Refer to the official notification for further details.
Date of Publication : Mar 18, 2014
Opening Date for Online Application : Mar 20, 2014
Last date for Submitting Online Application Form : Apr 21, 2014.
Recruitment process consist of Written Test followed by Personal Interview.
Written Exam will be objective type (General Knowledge & concern Subject) questions of 200 Marks.
At the day of Interview candidate have to submit Rs. 800/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 400/- for General/ OBC category.
Please see Official Notification For any Further details.
Fee -> Application Fee is Rs.1020/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 2020/- for Genral/OBC Candidates.
Fees Payment-> The fee can be pay through E-challan at nearest any branch of Punjab National Bank.
Application Process ->
- Online Application facility will be active till Mar 20 – Apr 21, 2014.
- Candidates must have scanned copy of recent photo and signature in prescribe format, Fill all the fields in the online form.
- Pay the requisite fee and upload Photograph, Signature and Update Challan Details.
- Print the System generated copy of Online Application and keep it for future use.
- Any type of documents /copy of application will not be accepted by the Commission