University Grant Commission (UGC) has released notification for National Eligibility Test (NET) under the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & Lectureship vacancies. For the recruitment of above vacancies University Grant Commission will organized a joint National Eligibility Test and invites application from the candidates who have minimum required qualification.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through online application by going on official website of CSIR and fill online application form with mentioning all details correctly & carefully. After successfully submission of online application form take a printout and send to the given address along with attested copies of related documents & certificates on or before Mar 08, 2014.
JRF & Lectureship
- Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS/ Integrated BS-MS/ M.Sc
- Age : 28 yrs (max)
Age measured as on Jan 01, 2014
Starting Date of Online Application Form : Feb 10, 2014.
Last Date for payment of fees : Mar 03, 2014.
Last Date of Online Application Form : Mar 04, 2014.
Date of MCQ Examination : Jun 22, 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form : Mar 08, 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form from remote areas : Mar 14, 2014.
Selection of eligible candidates will be based on performance in written test.
Candidates who will qualified in written exam will be called for interview.
For more detail, please see official notification.
Fees-> Application Fees is Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PH & Rs. 200/- for OBC candidates and Rs. 400/- for Gen.
- Application Fees can be paid in form of challan at any branch of Indian Bank.
How to Apply->
- Candidates can apply through Online Application Form by going on official website of CSIR.
- Before Apply Online candidates needs to paid fees in Bank through challan on or before Mar 03, 2014. Challan can be get from official website of CSIR.
- After making payment candidates are required to apply online with mentioning all details correctly & carefully and challan detail on or before Mar 04, 2014.
- After successfully submission of online application form take a print out and send to given address on or before Mar 08, 2014.
- Hard copy of online application form also enclosed with challan and copies of related documents & certificates.
- Super scribe the envelope as “Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code“.
Sr. Controller of Examination,
Human Resource Development Group,
Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012