SSC CPO 2014 Notification SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs & ASI in CISF Online Application Form
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released notification for All India Examination for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police(DP) & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) for which it invites applications from Desirous Indian citizens.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online through prescribed application proforma provided. Online application form should be completely filled up by providing required information by Apr 11, 2014. After successful submission of online application form, take a print out for Future Use.
For Candidates Applying Offline, send the Hard copy of duly filled form to the address of the Concerned SSC Region latest by Apr 11, 2014.
|Post||Vacancy||max Age*||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||2197||20- 25||Graduate in any discipline||Rs 9300-34800/-|
|Assistants Sub-Inspector in CISF||564||Rs.5200-20200/-|
|Sub-Inspector (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police||131||Rs 9300-34800/-|
Date of publication : Feb 15, 2014
Last date for Part-I Registration(Online) : Apr 09, 2014.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fees & Part-II Registration(Online) : Apr 11, 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form(Offline ) : Apr 11, 2014.
Date of Paper-I Exam : June 22, 2014.
Date for Paper-II Exam : Sep 21, 2014.
Candidates will be shortlisted for PET on the basis of Merit in Paper-I.
Afterwards, thier will be a detailed Medical Test and Interview.
Final Selection will be based on performance in Written Test and Interview.
For further information see official notification.
Fee -> Application fee is Rs. 100/- for Gen / OBC candidates(Nil for SC/ ST / Woman / PWD / Ex-servicmen).
Fee Payment -> Fee can be paid
- Online Mode : Through SBI challan or Net banking / Devit Card / Credit Card.
- Offline Mode : Through CRF(Central Recruitment Fee) Stamps.CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country
Application Process -> Eligible Candidates may Apply through either Online or Offline Mode Only.
- Online mode :
- Candidates applying online should register themselves for Part-I Registration on or before Apr 09, 2014.
- Pay the Application fee through SBI Challan or through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card latest by Apr 09, 2014.
- After Part-I Registration and Submission of Fee, Candidates may register themselves for Part-II Registration on or before Apr 11, 2014.
- Before online application, Applicants must have scanned photograph and signature in digital form.
- Applicants should fill the all requisite details against various items in the online applications form.
- Dully filled application form should be submitted online Before Apr 11, 2014.
- After online application, Take print out of online application form and fees challan.
- Offline mode :
- Candidates applying offline need to apply through prescribed application format provided in official notice.
- Fully filled application form in all respects by mentioning all the relevant details completely as asked.
- Fully furnished application form along with attested copies of requisite documents should reach latest by Apr 11, 2014.
- Address :
Dully filled application form should reach to the Office of the concerned SSC Region.For Regional Office Address, please see the official Notice.