Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway invites applications from the candidates who have passed Matriculation or ITI or equivalent has for the recruitment of 5679 Group D Vacancies in Pointsman, Gateman, Khalasi helper, Trackman, Carriage Cleaner, DSL Khalasi, Safaiwala, Cook Mate, Hospital Attendants.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply for above posts through prescribed format of application form and send to the given address on or before Feb 10, 2014. Selection will be based on permanent absorption.
Group D (Pointsman, Gateman, Khalasi helper, Trackman, Carriage Cleaner, DSL Khalasi, Safaiwala, Cook Mate, Hospital Attendant) - 5679 Posts
- Qualification : Matriculation or ITI
- Age : 18 – 33
- Pay Scale : Rs 5200 – 20200/-
Age measured as on Jan 01, 2014
Starting Date of Application Form : Dec 30, 2013.
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : Feb 10, 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Application Form from remote ares : Feb 25, 2014.
Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Examination.
For further information, please see official notification.
Fees-> Application Fees is Rs.100/- for Gen & OBC is and Nil for all others. Fees can be paid in two mode of payment -
- Through Indian Postal Order - Fees can be paid in the form of IPO from any Post Office in favour of “Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar – I, New Delhi – 110024″ payable at “Delhi”
- Through Bank Challan - Fee can be deposited in any branch of the Central Bank of India by depositing Fee Payment Challan in the Accounts no. 3311403687
- Fee can also be deposited in any other Bank by using NEFT IFSC Code CBIN0280311.
How to Apply->
- Duly filled application as per given format must be sent to given address on or before Feb 10, 2014 by ordinary post along with IPO/Challan Copy and Self-Attested Copies of all documents pertaining to age, Qualifications Etc.
- Envelop should be super scribe as “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS IN PAY BAND-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + GRADE PAY RS.1800/-”
Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Lajpat Nagar – I, New Delhi – 110 024