Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) will conduct Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination -2014 for recruitment of 120 posts of Deputy Superintendent & Various Officer. Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online in given format with all details mentioned carefully on or before Dec 30, 2013.
Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) : 23 Posts Deputy Superintendent of Police : 10 Posts Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II)/ District Probation Officer (Jails) : 16 Posts Excise & Taxation Officer : 52 Posts Tehsildar : 06 Posts Block Development & Panchayat Officer : 11 Posts Labour & Conciliation Officer : 02 Posts
- Qualification : Degree and Candidates must have passed Punjabi of metric
- Age : 21 – 38 yrs
Age measured as on Jan 01, 2013
Last Date for Online Application : Dec 30, 2013 Last Date for payment of Application Fee : Jan 02, 2014
Selection will be based on consisting of Two Phase : Phase-I : Preliminary Competitive Examination Phase-II : Main Competitive Examination (written and viva voce/ Interview) Final Selection will be based on both Phase-I & Phase-II. Please see Official Notification For any Further details.
How to Apply
Fee -> Application fee is different for different candidates : Fee Submission -> Application fee can be remitted through “Offline Mode” before 02 Jan 2014.
- Offline Mode : fees can be done using the system generated payment challan accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of Patiala. Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees.
Application Process -> Various steps involved in Application Process are :
- Eligible candidates may Apply Online in given format.
- Firstly get your photograph and signature scanned and fill Online Application with all required details mention correctly before Dec 30, 2013.
- After Submission of Registration, candidates Submit application fee through system generated challan as mentioned above.
- Candidates requires to made payment after two working days of date of registration.
- After Online Application Take prints of application form for your future reference and do not send it.