Northern Railways has released notification for recruitment of 04 Group D vacancies against Scout Guide Quota in Lucknow Division. For the recruitment of above vacancies Northern Railways invites application from the candidates of India who passed matriculation and have relevant Scout Guide related Certificates.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of application form on or before Jan 20, 2014. Candidates must enclose all attested copies of documents & certificates along with demand draft/ IPO and send to the given address by ordinary post.
Group D (Scouts & Guide Quota) – 04 Posts
- Qualification : Matriculation and Scouts – Guide Experience related Certificates
- Age : 18 – 33
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
- Experience : Must have Scouts – Guide Experience related Certificates
Age measured as on Jan 01, 2014
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : Jan 20, 2014.
Tentative Date of Written Exam : Mar 01, 2014.
Selection will be based on written test and interview.
Candidates who qualified in written test will be called for interviews later.
Candidates must bring original documents & uniform at the time of written test and interview.
For further any information, please see official notification.
Fees-> Application fees is Nil for SC/ ST/ Ex. Serviceman and Rs. 40/- for all others.
- Application fees can be paid through Indian Postal Order (IPO) / Demand Draft drawn in favour of “District Commissioner Northern Railway Bharat Scout & Guides” and payable at “ Lucknow District”.
How to Apply ->
- Application Form should be in prescribed format only.
- Candidates must fill prescribed format of application form in Hindi or English in his/ her own handwriting only.
- A duly filled application form along all attested copies of documents and certificates & two passport size photographs in scout guide uniform and IPO/ DD send to the given address on or before Jan 20, 2014.
- Envelop should be super scribe as “Application for the post __”
Asstt. Personnel Officer(Adm.)
Divisional Railway Manger office,