NIT Warangal Recruitment 2014 – 01 Project Assistant Vacancy Application Form
National Institute of Technology, Warangal invites applications on plain paper with complete bio-data from Eligible and desirous candidates for the recruitment to the one Project Assistant (Support Staff) position on contractual basis to work under the R&D project titled entitled “Synthesis of Polymer Nano Hydrogel and Development of Hybrid Waste Water Treatment System Using Cavitation Technique and Hydrogel” by Ministry of Environment and Forest under clean technology division Govt of India.
Eligible candidates may send on plain paper with complete bio-data (with passport size photograph) along with attested photocopies of candidate’s professional and academic certificates. Applicants make sure the application should reach the given address on or before Feb 07, 2014 by post only.
The post is purely Temporary basis for a period of 02 years.
Project assistant (Support Staff) : 01 Post
- Qualification : B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engg/Mechanical/Materials and Metallurgical Engg Or M Sc Chemistry
- Pay Scale : Rs.10000/-
Last Date of receipt of Application Form : Feb 07, 2014
Selection will be based on performance in Interview.
Candidates will be shortlisted from Qualification, age proof, Experience (if any), etc and will be called for interview later.
For more detail, please see official notification.
Fees-> Application Fee is NIL for all candidates.
Application Process ->
- candidates must read all instructions and Eligibility criteria before apply.
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending application on plain paper with complete bio-data (with passport size photograph) along with attested photocopies of candidate’s professional and academic certificates.
- Super scribe the envelope as “Application for the post of Project Assistant”.
- Candidates make sure the application should reach to the given address latest by Feb 07, 2014 by post only.
- Address :
Dr Shirish H Sonawane (Principal Investigator)
Associate Professor Department of Chemical Engineering
National Institute of Technology Warangal AP