India Post Recruitment 2014 Multi Tasking 227 Posts Application Form
India Post has released notification under the recruitment of 227 vacancies of Multitasking. For the recruitment of 227 vacancies of Multitasking India Post invites application from the candidates who have Matriculation or ITI from recognized Boards.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of Application From with mentioning all required correctly & carefully. A duly filled application form along with e-payment receipt issued by the post office send to the given address on or before Mar 05, 2014.
Multitasking - 227 posts
- Qualification : Matriculation or ITI from recognized Boards
- Age : 18 – 27
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
Age measured as on Mar 05, 2014
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : Mar 05, 2014.
Selection will be based on performance in written test.
Final selection will be based on merit list which will be prepared on basis qualification, experience, marks obtained in test.
Please see Official Notification For any Further details.
Fee -> Application fees is Rs. 25/- for SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates and Rs. 200/- for all applicants.
- Fees can be paid in any of the Post Offices and the original receipt should be pasted in the space
provided in the application.
How to Apply ->
- Application should be in prescribed format only.
- A duly filled application form along with e-payment receipt issued by the post office send to the given address on or before Mar 05, 2014 by speed post.
- Candidate should enclose a self addressed envelope, size 22 cm x 11 cm duly affixing postage stamp of Rs. 40/- along with the application.
- Envelop super scribe as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MTS:_____DIVISION.
Please see official notification for addressed to application form to concern division