Delhi High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2013 – 10 Posts Application Form
Delhi High Court invites applications from qualified candidates having relevant qualification for Contractual absorption in its total 10 Posts of Stenographers.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in given format with all details mentioned carefully and send Complete Bio-Data along with required document before Dec 20, 2013.
The Appointment will be on Contract basis for period of 6 months which is likely to be extended from time to time.
Stenographer : 10 Posts
- Qualification : Graduate with 100 w.p.m. speed in shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. typing speed (English)on computer
- Age : max 32 yrs
- Pay Per Month : Rs.25000/-
Age measured as on Dec 20, 2013
Last Date for receipt of Application : Dec 20, 2013
Selection will be based on performance in Skill Test comprising of Shorthand test and Typing test.
Please see Official Notification For any Further details.
How to Apply
Fee -> Application Fees is Nil for all candidates.
Application Process -> Various steps involved in Application Process are :
- Eligible candidates may apply in given format with all required details mentioned correctly.
- Eligible Candidates should sent Complete Bio-Data in given format along with required self attested Xerox copy of documents and two recent passport size photographs before Dec 20, 2013.
- Envelop super scribe as “Application for the post of Stenographer”.
- Address to sent : The Joint Registrar(Estt.-I), 2nd Floor, Administrative Block, Delhi High Court Compound, New Delhi