Delhi High Court has released notification for the recruitment of 14 Delhi Higher Judicial Service. Under the recruitment of these vacancies High Court of Delhi invites application from the candidates who have fulfill minimum eligibility criteria and also have relevant experience.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format of application form by filling all information correctly and carefully. Application form can be obtained from Filing Counter of Delhi High Court, or by sending a self addressed envelope of 38 cm X 25 cm size with postage stamp of 90/- affixed on it along with Demand Draft of ` 1,000/- for General Category candidates and ` 200/- for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes candidates in favour of Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi payable at New Delhi in an envelope addressed to Joint Registrar (Vig.), Delhi High Court, New Delhi, superimposed with words in bold letters, “DHJS EXAMINATION – 2013”.
Judicial Service – 01 Posts
- Qualification : Degree in Law
- Age : 35 – 45
- Pay Scale : Rs. 51550 – 63070/-
- Experience : 07 yrs
Age measured as on Jan 01, 2013
Starting Date of Application Form : Jan 07, 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : Feb 06, 2014.
Tentative Date of Written Exam : Apr 06, 2014.
Selection will be based on performance in Written Exam (Pre & Mains) and followed by Interview.
Candidates who will qualified in pre exam will be called for mains exam.
For further information, Please see official notification.
Fees-> Application fees is Rs. 1000/- for Gen/ OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST.
- Fees can be paid in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply->
- Application form should be in prescribed format only and can be obtained from filling counter of Delhi High Court after submitting demand draft.
- sending a self addressed envelope of 38 cm X 25 cm size with postage stamp of Rs. 90/- affixed on it along with Demand Draft in an envelope addressed to Joint Registrar (Vig.), Delhi High Court, New Delhi, superimposed with words in bold letters, “DHJS EXAMINATION – 2013”.
- The prescribed Application Form alongwith instructions and DHJSE Registration Form will be sent to the candidate.
- Fill Application form with mentioning all detail carefully.
- A duly filled application form along with all attested copies of documents and certificates and send to the given address on or before Feb 06, 2014 by registered post or personally.
- Envelop should be super scribe as “Application for the post_”
Joint Registrar (Vig.), Delhi High Court,
Sher Shah Road, New Delhi – 110 003